flower background

Saturday, June 19, 2010

On to New Adventures!

I have spent the last three weeks at home relaxing and recovering from my exhaustingly great time in Ecuador. My R&R time ran out this weekend. I drove down to Portland last night so that I could start my job as an EFY health counselor today. It took some convincing to get Mom to let me drive down here by myself, but I made it just fine. I stayed with Aunt Kerri and Uncle Sherwood last night. I spent this afternoon in a training meeting, and the real work starts tomorrow and Monday. The next few weeks are going to be great! I got to know a few of the awesome people I am going to be working with tonight by spending the evening at Toy Story 3, which is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I would highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. That's going to be so much fun- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the super lucky guy who got to sit next to you during Toy Story 3. It was glorious!

    ReplyDelete